My Thanksgiving consisted of gathering with family and eating...lots and lots of eating. I'm sure yours was about the same! However, this year, the Hubs and I decided to come back home after Thanksgiving day instead of spending the entire weekend with our extended family. For the first time since we've been married, we were at OUR home Thanksgiving night and the rest of the weekend. Pure bliss. Now, don't get me wrong, we love spending a lot of time with our families, but it was so nice to sleep in, eat breakfast late, play games with our boys, buy our Christmas tree, and put up our Christmas decorations! This is something we've never been able to do until the first weekend of December! What a nice relaxing weekend we've had. I have thoroughly enjoyed just being with my little family this weekend. And it's been so nice to have the Hubs home for 4 days straight! I can honestly say I have no idea what day it is today because I'm so thrown off! I think Monday morning is going to hit me like a ton of bricks! Here is what I am thankful for;
2. God's son, Jesus Christ and his amazing sacrifice for ME.
3. My incredible Husband, Kevin.
4. The best 2 little boys a mom could ever ask for, Aidan and Owen. What a tremendous blessing!
5. My family (this includes all my in-laws). I have the most amazing family!
6. My wonderful friends.
7. My church, and church family.
Seriously, my boys are the sweetest, cutest little boys EVER!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!