Monday, December 6, 2010

A New Day

Um...today I realized how much I have been slacking on the preschool front.  Yes, I realized this awhile back, but today I REALLY realized it.  Especially when the boys were almost in tears begging me to have preschool soon.  Yes, it's been over a week.  I know, I know.... So, with a renewed vigor and motivation, I plan to start anew tomorrow! I even started planning out the work and learning for tomorrow, TONIGHT!  And that is huge for me.  Then I realized our printer is completely out of paper and I don't want to get out in the 20 degree weather to get more.  shoot!  gah...now I have to be creative.  A friend of mine introduced me to the wonderful world of @Teach_Preschool on twitter...oh my goodness.  The creativity is amazing.  I cannot wait to start making the beautiful crafts she suggests!  So, my friends reading this blog, I promise to make beautiful crafts with the boys, take pictures and post them for you.  Yup, that's what I'm going to do.  There.  Now hold me accountable.  Until then, goodnight and sweet dreams.

3 comments:

  1. I get like that too, find myself slacking more than I should with Tyler's school. It's ok right now as he's so far ahead of Kindergarten, but if I'm going to continue homeschool, I have got to get my butt in gear. You can do it! I'll be looking for the awesome crafts. :) We made something called "clean mud" today, it was fun and gross. If you have never heard of it, I can tell you how to make it, it's super easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my project planned for tonight. It's alot of work. Can't wait to see how your's turn out. Maybe I'll post mine too!

    ReplyDelete